Sunday, January 8, 2012

FOTD/OOTD: Film Noir

I had a really quick photoshoot yesterday and was feeling very vintage for some reason. I had a new lipstick from Rimmel that I hadn't worn (bit work inappropriate) so I decided to wear it plus an appropriate outfit. Makeup first:


 
FACE:
- MUFE HD foundation in #120
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline Mousse concealer in Light
- Maybelline Dream Mousse blush in Peach Satin
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Physician's Formula Eye Candy palette for Hazel Eyes
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (waterline)
- Maybelline Illegal Length mascara (in blackest black, review to come)

LIPS:
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate in #04 
- Essence Holografics Collection gloss in #1 Lilac

I also wore one of my favorite hair pieces:


For my outfit, it was a little eclectic. I didn't have a plain black skirt so a flower print one had to do. I also had on strapped slightly-wedge-but-not-quite boots.


Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever21
Tights: Target
Boots: Rack Room
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Hair piece: Forever21? Possibly Charming Charlie

Lastly, just a quick image of the model at the photoshoot. I used my neutral Inglot palette, Sleek Rose Gold blush and Mac Viva Glam V on the lips.


Hope you enjoyed! I have a TON of swatches and reviews coming so stay tuned :)

8 comments:

  1. That lipstick is lush on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hair piece and the lipstick looks sooo gorgeous on you! I think I've seen it on both Kathy and Jerry and been like Damn I need me that lipstick... You've definitely confirmed that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into purple lips right now, I just did my first ever purple lip post and I'm officially obsessed. Dig this girl, you look like a gothic vintage circus girl or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look on you! Loving that lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH the Rimmel Kate lipstick is so stupidly pretty on you <3 and did you do something different with your blush application here? Me likey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look, I really want that lipstick now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I soooo like that lipcolour! lovely dark burgundy! yum yum!//Azure

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your take on vintage makeup! The feather hairband is also super cute!

    ReplyDelete