After watching Sirvinya's review of the WetnWild Night Elf palette, I decided I hadn't given it enough love... well, ever. I've only used it a few times. It was time to change that! I also was inspired by how Jerry does the shape on her eyes.
I got a vision in my head of a red crease so I went with it. I really like how this came out! I wish the browney-green duochrome in the outer corner would show more in photos, but meh, I still like it!
- Mac Studio Fix powder, NC20
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Maybelline SuperStay concealer in Cream
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- WetnWild Night Elf palette (goldy taupe, browney-green duochrome and red)
- Ben Nye eyeshadow in Ice
- Revlon matte eyeshadow in Vintage Lace
- Sephora nano liner in brown (? it's so worn out, I can't read the name)
- Maybelline Define a Lash Volume (Brown Black)
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick in Nearly There
I also did a haul video last night for those who are interested... this is VERY random and ADD due to the storm and well, me being a weirdo.