I've had this color combo set aside for a few weeks and didn't have the time to try and use it. It takes me ages to do a look with Pixie Epoxy... lame, I know. I didn't have a lot of time this morning but decided to try it anyway! Tonight I will be filming a video for The Makeup Heroes for my favorite items from indie companies and favorite scents, so I figured it was appropriate to wear some indie stuff, ya?
ANYWAY, onto the look!
Quick Disclosure: I did edit some mascara smudges on my eyelid in 2 of the photos. Just a simple slight blur and tiny pixel copy and paste to mask it a little.
- Cover Girl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in Light
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink (I swear I took my makeup off last night, I just used the same things today ><)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadows in:
- Unicorn (inner lid)
- My Little Pony (middle lid and lower lashline)
- Plum Blossoms (outer lid and up into crease)
- Sugar Minuet (outer lid to darken crease and outer lower lashline)
- Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil (it's not a pencil, hurr) in Touch of Glam (purple)
- Urban Decay glitter liner in Distortion (inner tear ducts)
- Maybelline One by One mascara (black)
- Mac lipstick in Up the Amp
- Darling Girl Cosmetics Holo-Gloss in Blue Suede Shoes