This is Halloween... this is Halloween... Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song.
In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!
I -told- you I was a total Nightmare Before Christmas freak. I typed that from memory. Pssssssh.
For the final look in the Sleek series, I wanted to do standard Halloween colours. Too easy with this palette! I planned on wearing this to work on the Friday before Halloween but if you read my upcoming posts entry, you know that I left all of my brushes at home.
So I ended up doing this on Halloween night... at like 9PM after all of the trick o treaters had gone. I pretty much wore it to bed lol!
This look was BRIGHT. Wasn't expecting the neon green to be quite so pronounced though... wanted more black... I don't know about this one. I liked it in person but it photographed badly as usual and I also don't have confidence in my skills to do anything this bold.
- CoverGirl Tinted Moisturizer in fair to light
- Mac Studio Fix power NC20
- Sleek Rose Gold blush (LOVE!)
- Maybelline Super Stay concealer "Cream"
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sleek Acid neon orange
- Sleek Acid matte black
- Sleek Acid neon green (blending out the black)
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- MUA glitter liner in Shade 3 (it's neon yellow with orange glitter, amazing!)
- Maybelline The Falsies mascara
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Sephora Gloss #18
Happy (late) Halloween everyone!