I stole the base idea from MakeupGeek (Marlena) and just used different products.
- Mac Studio Fix powder in NC25
- Mac e/s in Sushi Flower (used as blush)
- Mac mineralize skinfinish in Gold Deposit (above the blush)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX e/s in Lanikai (lid)
- Mac e/s in Hepcat (inner crease)
- Mac e/s in Shimmermoss (outer crease and lower lashline)
- Mac e/s in White Frost (tear duct)
- Revlon e/s in Vintage Lace (brow highlight and blending)
- Merle Norman eyeliner pencil in Night Navy
- Palladio dark blue eyeshadow, unnamed (outer bottom lashline)
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara in Very Black
I ended up changing it after I took the pics and just went with Mac's dazzleglass in Funtabulous. The hot pink was good for photos but just wasn't wearable. I just used a cheapie 99 cent Wet 'n Wild lipstick.