Thursday, November 26, 2009

Eyeliner Experiment For Rob :)

This actually grew on me. I didn't like it at first and I will admit that I now need an even smaller brush to get the eyeliner right but I do like it. I think I may rock this out sometime.

FACE:
- usual routine, Mac Studio Fix in NC25/Mac select moisturecover concealer in NW20
- Mac e/s in Sushi Flower as blush

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac e/s in Folie (brows)
- Mac e/s in White Frost (inner corner and brow)
- Mac e/s in Juxt (inner eyelid and up into brow)
- Mac e/s in Swimming (upper crease)
- Beauty from the Earth minerals in Green Apple (outer crease into Swimming)
- Mac e/s in Humid (lower outer crease into outer eyelid)
- Mac fluidline in Blacktrack
- Mac eyeliner in Minted
- CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara in Emerald whateverthefuck (stuff is absolute crap)

LIPS:
- Merle Norman lipgloss in Hot Stuff (love this color but the tube is awful!)


















































2 comments:

  1. I love this look, although I can see where you were struggling with not having a fine enough brush for the detailing. All in all I am very impressed. 9/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The closed eye close up looks like you nailed it, but from the distance shot it doesn't show as intense............great look though.

    ReplyDelete