- L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21
- Mac MSF Natural in Light (just to set concealer)
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Light
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Boots No 7 Vital Enlightening Powder (on eyes as highlight, too)
- Mac blush in Full of Joy
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette: Nice Stems! (lid and lower lashline), Party Girl (crease), Label Whore (to darken crease and lower lashline) and Smolder (to lightly darken upper lash line)
- NYC Waterproof Eyeliner in Teal (lower waterline)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 906D (Wine Room)
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Wanted (Silver)
For my outfit, I got this top at H&M last weekend for some stupidly cheap price. I think it might be a dress? I'm not sure as it's so short. But it's got kitties on it!
Necklace: Forever21 (?)
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory, City Classified brand
Last, my nails. Nothing spectacularly complicated, just a pretty color. This is Wet n Wild's It's All in the Cut. This came out over Christmas time with a bunch of different colors. I love these polishes so much.
Anyway, that's all for today! Sorry I've been so MIA. We're in the process of buying a condo right now and it's been a little crazy.
I LAHV the purpley crease. And yeah, do swatches. I like swatches, I care not how old they are.ReplyDelete
Very cute outfit and cool makeup stuff! You're skin looks awesome.ReplyDelete
You look lovely honey! The lip combo is GORGEOUS!! :) xReplyDelete
I really like the lid and crease colors together :)ReplyDelete
Love the dress/shirt! I'm getting into green lately, I just bought a dress of in a similar shade for a summer wedding I'll be going to.ReplyDelete