I posted my March Favorites on The Makeup Heroes channel. If you aren't already subscribed, definitely do so as we are going to be doing a giveaway at 200 subscribers!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (BR10)
- Boots No7 Vital Enlightening Powder
- Barry M Natural Dazzle Bronzer
- Inglot eyeshadow palette
- Essence eyeshadows in 'Back to Khaki' and 'It's Up to You'
- NYX eyeliner in 'Teal'
- London Soho blending brushes
- Avon Be Blushed Stick Blush in 'Golden Rose'
- MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in 'Sienna'
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in 'Smoked Peach'
- NYX Round Lipstick in 'Shiva'
- MAC Lipstick in 'Spitfire'
- Forever21 Nail Polish in 'Mint' + WetnWild Wild Shine polish in 'Kaleidoscope'
- The Limited clutch bag
A few weeks ago, I visited Kathy down in Durham and we recorded a haul video, I'm also posting that here!