Thursday, April 19, 2012

FOTD/OOTD/NOTD: Sweet Dreams

I did full makeup today which hasn't happened in a long time! I'm testing out a new eye primer to see if it helps with the issues I've been having. Anyway, I got out my Too Faced Sweet Dreams palette and went to town. Would you guys want to see a review and swatches or is it too old at this point?






FACE:
- L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21
- Mac MSF Natural in Light (just to set concealer)
 - Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Light
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 
- Boots No 7 Vital Enlightening Powder (on eyes as highlight, too)
- Mac blush in Full of Joy

EYES:
- MUA Professional Eye Primer
- Too Faced Sweet Dreams Palette: Nice Stems! (lid and lower lashline), Party Girl (crease), Label Whore (to darken crease and lower lashline) and Smolder (to lightly darken upper lash line)
- NYC Waterproof Eyeliner in Teal (lower waterline)
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

LIPS:
- Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in 906D (Wine Room)
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Wanted (Silver)

For my outfit, I got this top at H&M last weekend for some stupidly cheap price. I think it might be a dress? I'm not sure as it's so short. But it's got kitties on it!


Top: H&M
Cardigan: Target
Necklace: Forever21 (?)
Leggings: Forever21
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory, City Classified brand

Last, my nails. Nothing spectacularly complicated, just a pretty color. This is Wet n Wild's It's All in the Cut. This came out over Christmas time with a bunch of different colors. I love these polishes so much.


Anyway, that's all for today! Sorry I've been so MIA. We're in the process of buying a condo right now and it's been a little crazy.

6 comments:

  1. I LAHV the purpley crease. And yeah, do swatches. I like swatches, I care not how old they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit and cool makeup stuff! You're skin looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely honey! The lip combo is GORGEOUS!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the lid and crease colors together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress/shirt! I'm getting into green lately, I just bought a dress of in a similar shade for a summer wedding I'll be going to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER get back...

    ReplyDelete