Sorry for not getting any 'love week' posts up over the weekend -- I did use Mac stuff but on Saturday, I had about 15 minutes to toss eyeshadow on before dinner guests arrived and didn't have time to photo the look (it was bad anyway), and on Sunday I wasn't pleased with the combination I used.
To explain, I pulled out Vex, an eyeshadow that I got for Christmas and hadn't figured out yet how to use. I applied Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and slapped it on. The pink/green duochrome effect was non-existent. To add insult to injury, I paired it with Motif and Sumptuous Olive and the result was a big hot mess.
ANYWAY, I decided to try again today and I like this a lot more as the duochrome effect actually comes through. Hope you enjoy!
Side note: Have you entered my 500 follower giveaway? What are you waiting for?
- CoverGirl Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush in Natural
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Rocky Mountain Green
- Mac eyeshadow in Vex (lid, inner lower lash line)
- Mac eyeshadow in Swimming (crease)
- Mac eyeshadow in Sassy Grass (outer V, to darken crease, lower lash line)
- Mac eyeshadow in White Frost (inner corner)
- Ulta eyeliner in Olive
- MUA glitter eyeliner in Shade 8
- Maybelline One by One mascara (black)
- Mac lipstick in Hellraiser (glitter)
And as I've been doing, my outfit of the day:
Belt: Random dress (didn't I wear this last week? Oops)
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory (Bumper brand)