Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOTD: Who Says Bright Lips and Bright Eyes Don't Go?

I'm on a mission this week to use up every bit of unused items in my stash. I have a drawer of stuff (it's not full, in my defense) and I want to get through it before buying anything else.

This was my attempt to smash a lot of newer items together into one look and I like how it came out! It's similar to the Surf USA look I did but less teal and more green.

As for my last giveaway, I will announce the winner soon. I'm making a spreadsheet of the entries, which takes some time, and I'm also going to be posting photos of the people who submitted looks for the contest. I should have the winner up by the weekend, sorry for the delay!

FACE:
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush in Natural

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sephora 12Hr Waterproof Jumbo Pencil in Green
- Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Mythical Mermaid (limited edition), all 4 colors
- MUA eyeliner in Forest Green
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara (black)

LIPS:
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Amethyst
- NYX lip gloss in African Queen





8 comments:

  1. Loving the greens you used for your eyes!!! and bright lips and bright eyes definitely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really suits you! Beautiful eye make up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who says bright lips and bright eyes don't go? LOSERS. This is hot, I love the lip combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredibly pretty! I need to go thru my makeup and try to use up some products, too. I have so many that are left neglected :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lime green inner corner, the liner, and I have that NYX gloss - must remember to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! Green goes with pink so beautifully. Whoever said you can oly have bold lips or bold eyes is a fool, I love looks like this! I need to wear more of my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that lip color, tis phenomenal on you! very nice


    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this look, I think bright lips and eyes go together very nicely! I agree with Vonnie above, the lip colour is phenomenal on you!

    ReplyDelete