I'm on a mission this week to use up every bit of unused items in my stash. I have a drawer of stuff (it's not full, in my defense) and I want to get through it before buying anything else.
This was my attempt to smash a lot of newer items together into one look and I like how it came out! It's similar to the Surf USA look I did but less teal and more green.
As for my last giveaway, I will announce the winner soon. I'm making a spreadsheet of the entries, which takes some time, and I'm also going to be posting photos of the people who submitted looks for the contest. I should have the winner up by the weekend, sorry for the delay!
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #120
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Physician's Formula Happy Booster blush in Natural
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Sephora 12Hr Waterproof Jumbo Pencil in Green
- Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Mythical Mermaid (limited edition), all 4 colors
- MUA eyeliner in Forest Green
- Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara (black)
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Amethyst
- NYX lip gloss in African Queen