You like what I did thur, didn't ya?
I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I genuinely think that this is my favorite palette ever, or at least definitely my favorite in my stash. I love my Urban Decay Naked palette but this one just... UNF UNF, you know? If you don't have it, get it. Sell a piece of your soul, raffle off your first born child... but somehow, GET IT. $4.99 gets you a palette of awesome.
I've been using it all week and most of my looks have involved something similar to this FOTD. It started last week with a quick look involving a couple of random eyeshadows I pulled out... a champagne, a taupe and MUA Shade 12, which is a greeney-blue-brown duochrome. I liked how it came out so I wanted to expand the colors used and add a bit more dimension.
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Base
- Mac Studio Fix Powder in NC20
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Sleek Rose Gold blush
- e.l.f. Cream Eyeshadow in Dawn
- WetnWild Comfort Zone palette (Left side: "Eyelid" and "Crease", "Browbone" and "Definer" from right side)
- Revlon matte e/s in Vintage Lace
- Little bit of Definer shade from left side as liner, not much at all
- Maybelline Define A Lash Volume in Brownish Black
- Mac Thrills lipstick
- NYX gloss in Chestnut