Saturday, January 16, 2010

(Decent) Haul from the Holidays/After

I've gotten a lot of stuff in terms of makeup and nail polish between Christmas, the boyfriend, and a bit of shopping for myself. I'm going to be doing reviews of some of these items (the glitter eyeliners are done) in the future, hopefully.

MAKEUP

- Milani mineral blush in Luminous (Nars Orgasm dupe... it's pretty good)
- Mac mineralize skinfinish in Petticoat (discontinued... got it from my local CCO)
- Barry M dazzledust in #20 (baby blue)
- Collection 2000 eyeshadow in Enchanted (shimmering mint green)
- Mac eyeshadows in Deep Truth (dark blue), Glamourcheck (pearl brown, discontinued), Mink & Sable (khaki/olive green... odd color) and Stars 'n Rockets (Pink w/ purple duochrome)
- Urban Decay Stereophonic set (which included heavy metal liner in Distortion and 4 24/7 pencils in Zero, 1999, Flipside, and Mildew)
- Bourjois Smoky Effect liners in Intense Black, Deep Green and Dark Purple (my boyfriend accidentally got these instead of the smoky effect mascara, but I love them!)
-NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
- Rimmel VolumeFlash Max mascara in Black
- Collection 2000 Glam Crystals glitter liner in Dancing Queen (pink!)
- NYX megagloss in Chandelier
- Milani lipgloss in Baby Doll (I think... I peeled the label off)
- Mac lipglass in Perky (discontinued)

NAIL POLISH
- Milani "Garnet Gems"
- Essie "Mint Candy Apple"
- Icing "Uncommited" and "Peel Me an Orange"
- Sinful Colors "Let's Talk"
- Claire's "Starstruck"
- LA colors glitters in blue, purple and silver (the tiny bottles)
- Love and Beauty "Jade" and "Black/Purple"
- OPI "Shim Merry Chic"
- Essie Matte About You topcoat

And that's it...

Random pic from the past three weeks and why I haven't been posting:

No comments:

Post a Comment