Sunday, February 26, 2012

FOTD: Duochromey

Sorry it's been an absolute AGE since I've posted anything. Just been too busy! Anyway, I'm back with something fun and duochrome. It's been a while since I've photographed my FOTD so I'm a little rusty and the pictures didn't come out great. I had to up the yellow balance on a few to get the colors to show up right.







FACE:
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in #23
- Mac MSF Natural in Light Medium
- Maybelline SuperStay Concealer in Cream
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light
- Mac MSF in Semi Precious Crystal Pink

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Sage (outer lid)
- Jessie's Girl Eye Dust in Sunlit Cactus (inner lid, blend out crease)
- Mac eyeshadow in Vex (inner corner)
- Mac eyeshadow in Steamy (lower lashline)
- WetnWild Comfort Zone (Mac club dupe, outer lower lashline)
- Mac Pearlglide in Black Line (very lightly on upper lashline, blended)
- Ulta Eyeliner in Olive (lower waterline)
- Maybelline Illegal Length mascara

LIPS:
- MUA Lipstick in Shade 9
- Femme Couture Lip Lustre in Pink Sparkle

7 comments:

  1. Next time I shop I wanna buy Vex. Thanks for the reminder :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAY GURL HOW ARE THOSE PEARLGLIDES? :P Now I want Vex, cheers! This is gorgeous, love the lip combo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! All the colors are so pretty! Glad to see a post from you! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is both like softly tropical and golden! cool!!/Azure

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh that green is soo pretty, glad to see another post from you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the softness of this, blending out colours with neutrals is something I need to learn to do!

    ReplyDelete