The bf's flight got cancelled out of Gatwick due to the cloud of death apparently floating overhead fresh out of Iceland.
He should be here Saturday afternoon, pending any further cancellations.
That means no Bohemian/Acid looks until later in the week :(
Sadness. It's been 3 months... what's another day huh?